Wednesday, February 3, 2010

agility and more photos

Well, last night's Hawkesbury tuesday night agility trial didn't go exactly as planned, I will excuse pepe this time because it was his first run of the season, but he completely ignored my cues and made up his own course, he was flying around at 100 miles an hour and even did a spin on the seesaw whilst it was balanced flat (which the judge thought was pretty impressive, lol). He didn't perform his contact behaviour properly, instead just looking at me and leaping off halfway down! I swear he does this to spite me, hehe. But no, really he is just having the absolute time of his life being back in the ring, the smile on his face was unmistakable!
(un)fortunately I forgot to get anyone to video his run so you'll have to wait until this weekend when the dusk to dawn trial is on before any video footage comes your way. For anyone who hasn't heard of it, the dusk to dawn trial is an agility trial that starts at 5pm and finishes at 5am the following day. So basically you're running all night long! This year my boys are entered in 8 runs!!!!

Here are my entries for today's DOL photo competition word: WATER

pepe and nossi at colo river
My cattle dog x dotti with the ball

2 comments: